Sunday, September 28, 2014

Crash Diets

This is probably not what you're expecting from this post but I am pro crash dieting.  I don't understand why people think they have the right to tell other people how to act or behave.  if you want to crash diet, do it! I've done it a few times and the results were completely worth it.  Whats wrong with wanting to be prettier or skinnier and yes, watching what you eat and exercising is the "safe" way to do it but it takes SOOOO long.  When I want something I want it now.  I lose interest very quickly in things so if I can crash diet and have results in two weeks as opposed to the "right" way, then I'm going to do it. So here's to crash dieting because who the fuck cares about what other people think and does anyone actually do things the "right" way anymore?

Being bad always feels this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment