Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hello Internet,

So, I'm making this blog more for myself than anyone else.  Everyone needs somewhere to take out their frustrations and vent and I feel like a blog is a better way to go than posting something on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr, Snapchat or any of the other ridiculous social media sites.  Like I said, I'm writing this for myself and really don't expect anyone to read any of the shit I have to say which is why I'm going to be brutally honest and open because no one has a single fucking clue who I am and if you don't like what I have to say I really don't give a fuck.  I am a 21 year old female college student with a long distance boyfriend and a long list of complaints.  The boyfriend and complaints thing goes hand in hand which is another reason I'm not telling anyone about this blog.  When you're in a long term relationship (like, oh, idk, three and a half years) you don't really want to go and put your boyfriend on blast to your brand new roommates who you don't really know because it makes you look like your relationship is destine for failure, which could be true but I still don't want people to think that. So, for that reason I now have a blog where I can talk about whatever the fuck I want, for as long as I want, whenever I want, without people I know judging me or not taking me seriously.  Chances are this blog will last about 2 days and then I'll get tired or writing shit for no reason because as every other college student knows, there is enough writing as it is. So this is me, raw and real and not giving a single fuck.

~Mama raised me better



No comments:

Post a Comment